Dedicated to academic success, the Student Support Center (SSC) located in Room 28A offers a wide range of social, emotional, and health resources to help students thrive. The SSC’s provide a spectrum of integrated support that spans the areas of youth development, family services, academic enrichment, health and mental health. Targeted primarily to low-achieving students, SSC services address critical student needs that pose barriers to learning.
Referrals to Student Support Center may be initiated by a student, parent/guardian, or any school staff member.
Community partners allied with the Student Support Center at CKM include:
- California State University, Sacramento
- Catholic Health Care West
- Parker Family Resource Center Homeless Services
- City of Sacramento Parks and Recreation
- Hmong Women Heritage Association
- People Reaching Out
- La Familia Counseling Center
- Another Choice Another Chance
- Mercy Housing CA
- Bayside Midtown Church
- Famous Pizza