Athletic Clearance – Complete Online
- Go to the Athletic Clearance website
- Click CA and then Register (For help watch YouTube video on website)
- Login to the site
- Select “Start Clearance Here!”
- Choose the school year in which the student plans to participate. This is the 2020-2021 school year.
- For “school,” select “McClatchy (CIF-SJS)”
- Select the sport.
- Complete all required fields for Student Information, Education History, Medical History and Signature Forms.
Medical Clearance – Sports Physical Form RSK-F100C
- This is the only form not filled out online. Download and Print the SCUSD Medical Clearance/Sports Physical Form RSK-F100C from the the SCUSD website. Copies of this form are also available in the front office.
- Take the form to the physical appointment and have it filled out, stamped and signed by the licensed physician.
- Scan or take a photo of the completed physical form and upload to your athletic clearance account. (If you are unable to upload, please submit to the front office).
- The athletic clearance website will indicate if you are ‘cleared’ (status will change to ‘cleared’).
- You will receive an email indicating the status of your clearance.
Questions: Please contact CKM Athletic Director Rob Feickert at email@example.com
Travel by bus
- Athletes are allowed to be signed out only by their parent/guardian. Otherwise, they must board the bus provided by the school.
Travel by car
- An athlete can be transported by his/her parent or guardian at any time.
- Athletes can drive themselves, but may not transport other athletes at any time (unless legal siblings).
- If an athlete is being transported by other parents, The
parent/guardian must turn in the following documents to the CKM
Office Manager for processing. (Refer to the SCUSD Volunteer
- Registration Form,
- Volunteer Interest Form,
- copy of a recent TB Test indicating a negative result,
- completed and cleared Volunteer Background Check Authorization form (BC-1), and
- Verification of Insurance Personal Auto Form (RSK-F106E)
- The parent must be cleared by the District as a volunteer to be able to drive other student athletes. For forms and more information on volunteering at CKM, refer to the SCUSD Volunteer Packet.
Athletic Emergency Card
See Athletic Director or coach for a copy of the emergency card.