After School Safety and Enrichment for Teens (ASSETs)
The After School Safety & Enrichment for Teens (ASSETs), is an Expanded Learning program at C. K. Mc Clatchy High School. In partnership with the Sacramento City Unified School district and Sacramento Chinese Community Service Center, we provide elective credit classes, enrichment courses and tutoring opportunities to all students. Our elective credit classes take place during 0 and 7th period. Our tutoring services are available in the library after school.
As an extension of the regular school day, ASSETs promotes diversity, equitable access, and a healthy lifestyle through wich our Lions thrive. ASSETs works closely with the College and Career coordinator to provide students with higher education opportunities and financial aid resources. Additionally, our tutors/mentors help all interested seniors with senior projects.
- Before & After School Credit Classes (0, 7th, & 8th period)
- Enrichment Clubs
- Homework Help (Tutoring in Math, English, Spanish and others.)
- Senior Project guidance
- College and Career resources
- Family Literacy Opportunities
- Free Afternoon Meals
- 0 Period: M,T,W, & TH (7:14AM - 8:13 AM)
- 7th Period: M,T, W, & F (3:18PM – 4:20PM)
- Tutoring: M, T, W, & F (3:18PM – 5:45PM) & TH (2:18PM – 5:30PM)
- Supper: M, T, W, & F (4:20PM – 4:45PM) & TH (3:20PM – 3:45PM)
2020 Spring Expanded Learning Schedule
2020 Spring Class Schedule HERE.
Maria Jose Solares Luna, After School Program Manager — Office: 27C
Follow us on Instagram: @ckmassets
Phone: (916) 395-5050 ext. 503527