School Site Council
We need Parent Representatives for 2017-18 Board!
The School Site Council (SCC) is a group of 16 parents, teachers, staff, students and community members dedicated to improving the educational experience of all students at C.K. McClatchy. SCC meets the fourth Monday of each month from 5:30 to 6:30 PM at the school.
The SSC recommends to the CKM Administration how the Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA) should be written at our school. SCC uses a methodology that is data based and includes input from all constituencies at C.K. McClatchy to ensure the school’s educational goals are met.
School Site Council (SSC) is currently looking for parent representatives to serve on the 2017-18 board. The meetings are every 4th Monday of the month from 5:30pm to 6:30pm in the Parent Resource Center.
2017 SSC nomination/election Important Dates:
- September 11: SSC 9th grade parent/guardian nomination forms sent home
- September 14: Nomination forms due
- September 18: Ballots sent home
- September 19-20: Election held
- September 25 5:00pm: SSC meeting in Parent Resource Center (PRC)
Please contact Antonio Villarreal at email@example.com for more information.