Additional Back-to-School Information
- Student photos are typically taken in September with a make-up photo day scheduled during October. Information regarding purchase of photos will be sent home with students in the first few weeks of school.
- Student identification cards are issued on the same day photos are taken (typically in September). Students may join the Associated Student Body ($15) and receive an ASB sticker for their ID cards entitling them to special discounts on purchases and event admission.
- A bike cage is available on campus for students riding their bikes to school. The cage is locked during the school day to provide extra security.
- Student parking is limited and available for a fee to seniors first and, if space is available, then to juniors.
- Back-to-School Night occurs in September or early October.